Macos X tema Windows 7 için - 64bit nasıl kurabilirim ?

Bu konuyu okuyanlar

mah20

Öğrenci
Katılım
23 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
http://zeusosx.deviantart.com/art/Macos-X-for-Windows-7-64bit-154719032

Linkteki tema. Harika bir şeye benziyor ama kurulumu zor olsa gerek. :blush:

---------- Post added at 01:28 ---------- Previous post was at 00:59 ----------

I N S T R U C T I O N S (64 BIT Version)

PLEASE FOLLOW THIS INSTRUCTIONS .

There are on this download, visual styles, there are forward and backwards buttons (ExplorerFrame.dll), imageres.dll, shell32.dll and explorer [=start button] for windows 7, 64 bit version and Themes and visual styles are used on all versions of windows 7. But becarefull for the system files.

Those (ExplorerFrame.dll, imageres.dll, shell32.dll) located to located in C:\Windows\System32 or ( explorer ) to located in C:\Windows must replaced from files i give you to this pack.

Those system files located to c:\windows\syswow64 must replace from 32bit files that existed on my pack for the 32bit version so you must also download those files from my
Macos X for Windows 7 - 32bit [link] , copy them from folder '32 bit Dll files' to your c:\windows\syswow64 folder.

BE CAREFULL THIS PACK IS ONLY FOR WINDOWS 7 - 64 BIT VERSION.

As i have not 64 bit, i have taken the files from people that give it to me for doing this modification.

so : First do a restore poin to your system. Then :

UNZIP all files, using freeware 7z [link]

1. To use the visual styles ( mstyle) , you must install a small application, download from [link] .
Credits goes to Rafael Rivera for this amazing work. Then restart your system.

ALSO INSTEAD OF this, an alternative solution is to buy AveStyler application [link] and very ease you can change your visual styles .

2. Copy the folder 'OS X Cursors' , to C:\Windows\Cursors .

Copy the 'Mac os X Wallpapers' of this pack to C:\Windows\Web\Wallpaper.

Copy the 'Mac os X sounds' of this pack to C:\Windows\Media .

3. Copy all the folders included in the folder 'Macos X Themes by ZEUSosx' [after unzip all files, and copy them to C:\Windows\Resources\Themes ,provided C is your Windows drive).

Open there ["C:\Windows\Resources\Themes"] and choose the theme name you like, select it, double clik tand thats it.

before replacing files go to Control pane [view by category] -->so Go to Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts and press the folder 'Change User Account Control Settings' set the slider to the next window Never Notify. restart. do all your changes in code that u want. then again go to Control Panel\User Accounts and Family Safety\User Accounts and press the folder 'Change User Account Control Settings' set the slider to the next window to Default or to whatever u like, then restart

[link] use internet explorer compatible

a. Obtain Permisions and Ownership of ExplorerFrame.dll, imageres.dll, shell32.dll that located in C:\Windows\System32 and and do also the same for explorer that located in C:\Windows\ . (use the "Obtaining Permissions and ownership.txt" for help on installing) , and also do the same to the same files to c:\windows\syswow64 , you need to edit the same files in both folders system32 and syswow64 folder as in x64 version there is doubles of all files.

[ example of taking ownership to a random system file
[link] internet explorer compatible]

b. Backup you original ExplorerFrame.dll, imageres.dll, shell32.dll and explorer by renaming them to ExplorerFrame.old, imageres.old, shell32.old and explorer.old

c. Copy ExplorerFrame.dll, imageres.dll, shell32.dll from this pack to C:\Windows\System32 and and explorer to C:\Windows .
[for the Alexandros and Dion Themes copy the ExplorerFrame.dll from the '1. buttons light blue HOVER ' folder, for the leopard copy the ExplorerFrame.dll from the '2. buttons gray HOVER' folder, of this pack,

and NOW please Download my 32 BIT version from [link] , open the foler '32 bit Dll files', copy and replace the files that existed to c:\windows\syswow64

d. Restart to see the changes.

4. Go to Desktop Personalize & apply the theme you preffer.

?

KAZUYA

Doçent
Katılım
28 Eylül 2008
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
windows 7 nin temasi kotumu

hsngrms

Profesör
Katılım
23 Ekim 2009
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Win/ nin kendi teması daha iyi bence :) Tamamen saydam pencere desen iki tıkla olacak iş ben öyle kullanıyorum mesela, ek tema yüklemeye gerek bile yok o özellik için :) küçült kapa vs. bunların solda olması win kullanıcısı için bence zorluktan başka birşey değil sonuçta sağda olmasına alışkın çoğu kişi... Bi tek simgeseti ve explorer ekranı hoş gibi duruyor ama o kadar ufak ayrıntılar içinde bu denli zor birşeyle uğraşmaya değer mi bilemem (!)
:)

Üst