Yardım Bu bire bir bağlantı nasıl modellenmelidir?

Bu konuyu okuyanlar

Soham1087

Öğrenci
Cezalı
Katılım
17 Haziran 2022
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
It has a set of entities that represent the various types of users that should be able to access a particular system. They also come with various information attached to them.

For example, "administrator user" has a workstation number and "regular user" has an email address (note this is a hypothetical case). Additionally, both parties share similar characteristics such as first and last names, addresses, and phone numbers. Finally, it's clear that they need a (unique) username and password to get in.

The user only needs to enter the username and password into the program, and the functionality of the application differs slightly depending on the user type. For this task, you can assume that the username should be distinctive.

How can I simulate this effectively?

Since then I can't just make two tables, make sure the username is unique.

Additionally, I can't include them all in one table because of the many unique data types associated with each.

I believe I may need three different tables: one for "users" (with username and password), one for "regular users" and another for "administrative users". But how will the relationships between these three databases work? Or is there another approach?

(By the way, since MySQL is the target DBMS, I doubt the database system itself supports generalization .)

Üst