Bu konuyu okuyanlar

erenberk

Rektör
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
"The English We Speak" başlıklarını ilk kez yayınlıyorum o yüzden ne olduğu hakkında kısaca bahsedeyim. "The English We Speak" sizin dinleme ve duyduğunuzu anlama becerinizi geliştirecek bir bölüm. Günlük kullanım açısından da güzel bir egzersiz olacaktır :)

[SDNTV2]http://http-ws.bbc.co.uk.edgesuite.net/mp3/learningenglish/2011/05/bbc_tews_21_bounce_110531_tews_21_bounce_audio_au_bb.mp3[/SDNTV2]

William: Hello and welcome to The English We Speak. My name is William Kremer.

Li: I'm Yang Li.

William: Li, do you mind if we don't look at a phrase today?

Li: Don't look at a phrase? So what do you want to do today instead?

William: Erm, nothing actually. I've got to go and meet a friend at the airport.

Li: So what are you saying, William? That you don't have time for today's programme?

William: Is that all right?

Li: Oh well...

William: Well, thanks Li! I'm just going to bounce.

Li: Hey, William, wait, wait! What do you mean? What did you say just now?

William: I'm just going to bounce; I'm going to leave.

Li: I think we need to hear another example of that phrase.

Man: Hey Tom – where are you going? The party's just getting started!

Man 2: Ah sorry dude, I gotta bounce. I'm on an early shift tomorrow.

Li: In that clip we heard someone saying he had to leave a party.

William: Yes, that's right. He said "I gotta bounce".

Li: To bounce usually means for something to go up and down. But where does this slang usage come from, William?

William: Well, 'bounce' meaning 'to leave' comes from the USA and it's urban slang, so it's something that young cool kids might say.

Li: Not you, then.

William: What do you mean?

Li: Well you're not young or cool. You are a middle-class Englishman in his thirties.

William: Li, that's not fair! I listen to hip hop. And one of my jumpers has a hood.

Li: Anyway, we have talked about a phrase now. So if you like, you can bounce now.

William: Right. Bouncing.

Li: Now that he's gone let's relax with some nice music...

IuTKuI

Profesör
Katılım
20 Aralık 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Çok iyi oldu. Argoda tam olarak Bounce ne demek yani. Sallamamak mı yoksa burada direk olarak zıplamaktan mı bahsediyorlar?

Burada anlamadığım konu şu parti birazdan başlayacak diyor ama diğeri k.bakma ben bounce ladım diyor :D Yarın mesaim erkenden başlayacak.

Cidden anlayamadım :)

Man 2: Ah sorry dude, I gotta bounce. I'm on an early shift tomorrow

erenberk

Rektör
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Çok iyi oldu. Argoda tam olarak Bounce ne demek yani. Sallamamak mı yoksa burada direk olarak zıplamaktan mı bahsediyorlar?

Burada anlamadığım konu şu parti birazdan başlayacak diyor ama diğeri k.bakma ben bounce ladım diyor :D Yarın mesaim erkenden başlayacak.

Cidden anlayamadım :)

Man 2: Ah sorry dude, I gotta bounce. I'm on an early shift tomorrow

Argoda Bounce = Leave diyebiliriz. İlk adam hey tom nereye gidiyorsun parti daha yeni başladı diyor. Diğeri de kusura bakma dostum gitmem lazım yarın mesaim erken başlayacak diyor.

IuTKuI

Profesör
Katılım
20 Aralık 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Hmm Im bounce. Its sounds good.

Üst