Bu konuyu okuyanlar

REİS_FB

Asistan
Katılım
5 Eylül 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
hotmail email adresime çok gereksiz mesajlar geliyor, buda canımı çok sıkıyor, yok bmw, yok cocacola gibi yalan dolan para kazandınız numarasıyla bir uyanıklık peşindeler, şu aşağıdaki bana gelen maillerde ne anlatılmak isteniyor ? acaba doğrumudur ?

Hello,

It is with profound respect and humble submission, I beg to state the following few lines for your kind consideration. I hope you will spare some of your valuable minutes to read the following appeal with sympathetic mind. I must confess that it is with great hope, joy and enthusiasm to write you this mail and I believe by the faith that it must surely find you in good condition of health.

My names are Sanita Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo, Somalian Citizen, female, age 24 years old. I`m daughter of Late Mr. Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakany, a senior Somali diplomat and former Somali ambassador to Ethiopia. My father was killed in a suicide car bomb attack at the Medina Hotel in Beledweyne, some 400km (249 miles) north of Mogadishu. The attack was carried out by an extremist Somali Islamic group considered to be a terrorist organization with links to al-Qaida, the terror network headed by Osama bin Laden. I lost my mother long time ago, when I was just 6 years old and since then, my father took me so special.

Before the death of my father, he told me that he made a fixed deposit of the sum of Six Million, Four Hundred thousand United States Dollars( 6.4Million USD ) in one of the Banks in Burkina Faso with my name as his next of kin. I have traveled to Burkina Faso to clear the money but the Bank manager whom I met in person told me that my refugee status is not authorize by the laws of Burkina Faso to clear the money. He advised me to appoint a trustee.

Now, I am Soliciting your help for transfer of the money into your bank account and investment assistance in your Country. I have suffered lots of set back as a result of my parents death. I left Somalia because of incessant family feuds. Presently, I am living in Ouagadougou, Burkina Faso. Hence, I want to settle abroad to continue my studies and spend the rest of my life.

Please consider my request as my life is being hugely affected . I will send you the telephone number of the Church Mission where I am presently staying should you want to talk to me on phone.

Thanks in anticipation of your prompt response.

Yours sincerely,
Sanita Abdulkarim Ibrahim Lakanyo

Kimden: Sanita Abdulkarim (sanitax15@MsN .com)

Kimden: samira blaise (samira.b6@MsN .com)

Compliment,

My name is Mrs Samira Blaise I am in the Office of Auditing and Accounting File Manager with Bank of Africa Ouagadougou Burkina Faso. In my department i discovered an abandoned sum of (US$10M DOLLARS) in an account that belongs to one of our foreign customer (MR. RICHARD BURSON from Florida, U.S.A) who died along with his entire family on November 1999 in a plane crash.

I need your urgent assistance in transferring the sum of ($10M USD) to your account within 7banking days, while every necessary arrangement should commence after I have hear from you.

This money has been dormant for years in our Bank without claim, and I don't want the money to go into the Reserve Bank of Burkina Faso (RBBF), as an abandoned fund. So this is the reason why I contacted you so that the bank can release the money to you as the next of kin to the deceased customer.

Please I would like you to keep this transfer as a top secret between me and you alone ok.

I promise you that i will direct you on how this transfer will go successfully if only you can abide to my instruction.
Upon receipt of your reply i will give you full details on how the business will be executed.

Kindly send me this information below to have trust in you that you would betray me.

(1) Your full name...
(2) Your address...
(3) Country..
(4) Age...
(5) Occupation.......
(6) Private telephone number
(7) Sex.

l will send you my details of this transaction as soon as I hear from you thanks, trusting to hear from you immediately with your contact information

My Regards.

Mrs Samira Blaise

Kimden: Yahoo/Msn Award Lottery ([email protected])

Congratulations, Your email have won you Ј1,000,000.00
in The Yahoo & Msn,Window Live Award Lottery, for claims Contact
Barrister Brown Kerry QC.
Email: ( [email protected] )

Contact him, with your,
1.Full Names:..
2. Address:...
3. Country/State:...
4. Mobile No:.....
5. Sex:....
6. Age:...
7. Occupation:....
8. Email:........

Kimden: BMW AUTOMOBILE UK ([email protected])

Your Email Won 450,000.00 pounds and a brand new BMW 5 Series Car Please
contact Our claims Agent:
Name: Brian Williams
Tel: +447035963698
e-mail:[email protected]

Fill the Form Below:
NAME: ..................
PHONE:..................
ADDRESS:................

Mr. Jetruled Peter
Bmw Company Uk

Kimden: Microsoft Corporations (m-s@opt usnet.com.au)

Micro-Soft Sweepstakes Promotion,
Customer Service.
Your Batch No: 2011/19803/CMT
Your Reference No: SHK/SMO/0829

OFFICIAL WINNING NOTIFICATION.

We are pleased to inform you of the release of the long awaited results of
Sweepstakes promotion organized by Micro-Soft Corporations, in conjunction
with the FOUNDATION FOR THE PROMOTION OF SOFTWARE products, (F.P.S.) held
this September 2011, in London. Where in your email address emerged as one of
the online Winning emails in the 2nd category and therefore attracted a
cash award of £1,000,000.00 Pounds (One Million British Pounds Sterling)
and a Toshiba laptop. To begin your claim, do file for the releaseof your
winning by contacting our Foreign Transfer Manager:

Agent Name: Mr. Parry Cole
Tel: +44 704-571-0545
Email: msredeemdept1@[B][URL="http://forum.shiftdelete.net/member.php?u=21031"]yahoo[/URL][/B] .cn

The Micro-Soft Sweepstakes Internet E-mail Promotion Awards is sponsored by former
CEO/Chairman, Bill Gates and a consortium of software promotion
companies.The Intel Group, Toshiba, Dell Computers and other International
Companies. The Microsoft internet E-mail draw is held periodically and is
organized to encourage the use of the Internet and promote computer
literacy worldwide.

Congratulations!!
Sincerely,
Mrs. Anna Williams
Co-ordinator Microsoft Promotion

Kimden: Coca Cola Award (info@insight bb.com)

Good news to you from the Coca Cola Promo office UK, You've won Ј750,000.00 (Seven Hundred And Fifty Thousand Great British Pounds) in the On-line Sweepstakes International Lottery Program held on July. 7th, 2011. Conducted by British Premier Oil Promo office in which your e-mail address was pick randomly by software powered by the Internet. Send your full info for claims.

Full Names:.........
Direct Phone........
Residential Address:........

Sincerely,
Mr.David Moore

Kimden: Dr John (affull@cant v.net

FROM THE DESK OF
DR JOHN AFFULL
BRANCH MANAGER
INTERNATIONAL COMMERCIAL BANK
KUMASI BRANCH GHANA.

Hello Dear Friend

My name is DR JOHN AFFULL, I am the branch manager of the International Commercial Bank Kumasi branch Ghana. I got your information during my search through the Internet. I am 46years of age and married with 3 lovely kids. It may interest you to hear that I am a Man of peace and I don't want problem, but I do not know how you will feel about this because you may have double mind. But I am telling you that this is real and you are not going to regret after doing this transaction with me. I only hope that we can assist each other. But if you don't want this business offer kindly forget it and I will not contact you again.

I have packaged a financial transaction that will benefit both of us, as the regional manager of the International Commercial Bank; it is my duty to send in a financial report to my head office in the capital city (Accra-Ghana) at the end of each year. On the course of end of last year report 2010 , I discovered that my branch in which I am the manager made three million seven hundred and fifty thousand dollar [3, 750.000.00] which my head office is not aware of it and will never be aware of. I have since place this fund on what we call SUSPENSE ACCOUNT without any beneficiary.

As an official of the bank I can not be directly connected to this fund, so this informed me of contacting you for us to work, so that you can assist and receive this fund into your bank account for us to SHARE. Mean While you will have 35% of the total fund, Note there are practically no risk involved, it will be bank to bank transfer, all I need from you is to stand claim as the original depositor of this fund who made the deposit with our branch so that my Head office can order the transfer to your designated bank account.

If you accept this offer to work with me, I will appreciate it very much as soon as I receive your response I will give you details on how we can achieve it successfully.

Best Regards
DR JOHN AFFULL
BUSINESS TRANSACTION
drjohnaffull112@[B][URL="http://forum.shiftdelete.net/member.php?u=17725"]Gmail[/URL][/B] .com

Kimden: Uk National British Award ([email protected])

Uk National British Award

We wish to congratulate you over your email success of 5,000,000.00 (Five Million British Pounds)

Kindly fill the form below
Your full names:
Sex:

Best Regards
Mr Baines Joan

erenberk

Müdavim
Emektar
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Sazan avına çıktık diyor :D

REİS_FB

Asistan
Katılım
5 Eylül 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları

arsenik

Müdavim
Katılım
8 Ağustos 2009
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
sürekli engellemeye devam et bayağı azalır ta ki bitene kadar ama sakın pes etme pes edersen tekrar artar benden söylemesi :D

Üst