Honor hangi telefonu Paris Moda Haftasıda gösterildi ?

Bu konuyu okuyanlar

Batıl Güneş

Öğrenci
Katılım
1 Mart 2018
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Arkadaşımdan uydum ki Honor Paris Moda Haftasına katılmış ama bu yazı’nın Honor’un hangi telefonundan bahesitmesi anlamıyorum ? O telefonu billenleri var mi

(Link: https://www.cosmopolitan.com/uk/worklife/a18510136/honor-phones-koche/
The technology the fashion elite are loving at Paris Fashion Week
...and that's inspiring a thousand selfies.

Feb 27, 2018

WHEN SMARTPHONES AND FASHION MEET AT PARIS FASHION WEEK
Smartphones and fashion go hand in hand. It’s a relationship that’s changing how we think about fashion, how we express who we are, and how soon these designs hit the high street.
The Chinese leading smartphone e-brand, Honor, and Christelle Kocher, the founder and creative director for KOCHÉ, have designed the ultimate millennial fashion accessory and co-created a one-of-a-kind and all-round integration between technology and fashion.
These are two brands who are actively encouraging young people to push the boundaries and to be themselves. And at Paris Fashion Week, sat among a crowd of smartphones watching the runway, only the Honor’s newly launched stylish quad-lens smartphone Honor 9 Lite will do.

Honor 9 Lite with the Koché-designed phone case
“The phone is a creative tool – it’s almost like a mood board,” says Christelle, who has designed six selfie-themed phone cases for the Honor 9 Lite, a phone that is purpose made for taking jaw-dropping snaps of yourself. The phone has a dual lens on the front and rear (aka a quad-lens camera) and a mirrored glass back for checking yourself out. As a fashion accessory, phones don’t get much better.
“We have entered an era where technology is shaping every aspect of life, and fashion is no exception,” says Christelle. “Through my phone I discover new things, new artists, new trends, new music; it’s about taking inspiration from every moment. I’m convinced that in the future, fashion and technology will see more interaction.”
To celebrate her collaboration with Honor, we gave Christelle a call to ask why her Honor phone is her ultimate Fashion Week bae. Here's what she said.

It looks like you may be having problems playing this video. If so, please try restarting your browser.
Rendez vos photos exceptionnelles avec la quad caméra du #Honor9Lite.
A découvrir ici : http://bit.ly/2Cb1frP #BeyondBeauty

My Honor 9 Lite mobile is everything. I use it as a camera and my notebook and I always use it to take photos for my mood boards. I get inspired by everything - things on the street, exhibitions, people - I snap a lot when I'm out and about and my mobile has HD dual-lens cameras on the front and the back so it's perfect for taking pictures. I couldn't live without my phone for work!
My phone is my creative tool. I designed six selfie themed phone cases for the Honor 9 Lite phone and since it has a quad-lens camera and the back is made of mirrored glass, it's the perfect tool for selfies.
Technology + fashion = Technista?? We wanted to meme the coming together of #koché and #honor9lite @ #pfw2018...[Chuckle] Tag your friends and both can win a free phone and designer case!!
A post shared by Honor smartphone (@honorglobal) on Feb 27, 2018 at 12:17pm PST
My phone is my ultimate Fashion Week accessory. I always have a few covers on the go. At the moment, I've got a blingy gold and silver one and a chic black one for when I'm in more of a minimalistic mood.
I'm selective about what I post on Instagram. As a designer, I'm trying to build an identity. I want my feed to look arty and to reflect my mood and if a picture doesn't fit that aesthetic, it won't go up. I love Instagram Stories though - I post a lot from behind-the-scenes at my shows or at parties.
My party playlist on my phone is pretty eclectic. There's always a lot of electro and rap - it's the perfect combination for my after parties!

Honor 9 Lite​
For the ideal mobile device to take your perfect #ootds and keep your diary on point, check out the Honor 9 Lite phone.

Son düzenleme:

Mtn S

Müdavim
Emektar
Katılım
16 Ocak 2017
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
İngilizce paylaşmayın lütfen

Batıl Güneş

Öğrenci
Katılım
1 Mart 2018
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
İngilizce paylaşmayın lütfen
kusura bakmayın. O makaleyı açıklayabılırım.

---- Mesajlar birleştirildi ----

Honor 9 litemiş. güzel görünüyor . onu kullananları var mı acaba? onu kamerası sanki iyimiş.

---- Mesajlar birleştirildi ----

Honor 9 litemiş. güzel görünüyor . onu kullananları var mı? acaba onu kamerası sanki iyimiş.

Son düzenleme:

tong jin

Öğrenci
Cezalı
Katılım
1 Mart 2018
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Aha onu biliyorum kardaşım. Zatan Çinliyim ve coğu Çinli arkadaşım bu marka telefonu kullanııyorlar. Bu makale yazdığının telefonu Honor 9 litedir. Onu ben de bekliyorum Kamera gerçekten iyimiş.

Batıl Güneş

Öğrenci
Katılım
1 Mart 2018
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
Honor 9 litemiş. güzel görünüyor . onu kullananları var mı? acaba onu kamerası sanki iyimiş.
Aha onu biliyorum kardaşım. Zatan Çinliyim ve coğu Çinli arkadaşım bu marka telefonu kullanııyorlar. Bu makale yazdığının telefonu Honor 9 litedir. Onu ben de bekliyorum Kamera gerçekten iyimiş.
Eyvalla Çinlisin ! keşke bu telefon türkiye ye gelseydi. Ama arkadaşım facebooktan öğrendiğine göre yakın zamanda gelecekmiş. bekliyorum. nasıl bir telefonu merak ediyorum. Acaba Mi gibi yoksa farklı oldu.

Son mesajlar

Üst