Bu konuyu okuyanlar

mustafaburak

Öğrenci
Katılım
25 Aralık 2014
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Öncelikle tüm Shiftdelete ailesine merhabalar. Android ile uzun zamandan beri uğraşmama rağmen işin içinden çıkamadığım bir problem var arkadaşlar.
Huawei Ascend G-301 kullanıcısıyım.Bootloader kilidine DC-Unlocker gibi programlardan erişemiyorum çünkü o programda tüm bilgiler var bootloader kilit yok bunun içinde para istiyorlar.Huawei EMUI'nin sitesinden Unlock Bootloader kısmından G-301 veya U8816 veya da U8816-1 modellerini bulamıyorum.U8815 var fakat U8816 yok. Yani buradanda bootloader kilidini öğrenemiyorum.FCC 'den telefon İD 'sine bakıyorum telefonun arkasında olduğu gibi U8816-1 yazıyor ama EmotionUI 'de (http://en.club.vmall.com/emotiondownload.php?mod=unlock&action=pre) bu ID kabul edilmiyor .
Kısacası Huawei Ascend G-301 (U8816) 'in bootloader kilidini nasıl öğrenebilirim.

Şu anda telefonu açtığımda U8816 - Hoş Geldiniz ; Başlamak için Androide dokunun diyor fakat Android Logosuna dokunsamda cihazım Androidi boot etmiyor.
Telefona stock rom yükleyebilmem için bu gerekiyor.
Yardım edecek tüm arkadaşlara şimdiden teşekkür ederim :mellow::mellow:

mazruf

Guru
Emektar
Katılım
30 Temmuz 2009
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
@mustafaburak Şu konuya bir bakın isterseniz. G300 ama belki işinize yarar.

Yalnız android sürümüyle ilgili bir uyarı var.

Welcome all Huawei Acend G300 users, this is a full guide prepared by me which will help you unlock your bootloader and not only that but it will help you gain root access for system modifications and root required applications.

Keep in mind, this method is not confirmed working if you're running android 2.3.x [ Gingerbread ]. So do not use this if you're running it. Also dual sim ones aren't supported from what I see it tempers with the phone, I haven't tested it but many have reported it doesn't work on dual sims.Quote:
Lets get started shall we? Firstly I have gathered up some useful resources that will help you get started. Make sure you read this guide first, from top to bottom. Then continue. As you must have a clear understanding on what you are going to attempt. If you have any queries don't hesitate to ask on the thread itself.

I have performed these exact steps and have successfully unlocked my bootloader and rooted the phone. So if you're worried. Don't be. After attempting this I haven't noticed any issues either.Quote:
Okay, first of all you will need to download Unlockbootloader ---> unlockbootloader.zip

Once you have downloaded the said .zip extract the .exe file inside the .zip to your desktop.

Continue by turning on USB debugging on your G300. if its already switched on then skip the part below..

Go into Settings>Developer Options and tick the USB Debugging option.

Once its switched on, plug your phone to the computer using a USB cable.

So far you've downloaded Unlockbootloader, have switched USB debugging on, and your phone is connected to your PC.

Now run the .exe file you have just extracted. Click "Root" and let it do everything, it will prompt up with a few warnings saying don't use your keyboard because CMD is running.

Once the setup finishes, your phone should be rooted.

Head into the app drawer, and if you see "SuperUser" you're now officially rooted.

Reboot your phone to finalize the rooting and exploits.

Ok, now for the bootloader.

Once your phone is on, and connected again to the PC with debugging mode on, run the .exe file again and this time click "Unlock BootLoader".

Wait for it to do its job, once done reboot again and you now have a Stock Rooted and Bootloader unlocked ICS phone.

If this Guide helped, don't hesitate to hit the thanks button.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1850464

http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=1850464&page=6

Üst