Bu konuyu okuyanlar

''Wolfred1ght''

Müdavim
Katılım
7 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
So, she is a balanced duchess. Was smart and fair leader. She brought the golden age of the duchy. however, due to his death in a riding accident, he made the country pass into the Habsburg dynasty. Because she didn't has a heir.
Mesaj otomatik birleştirildi:

You can ask to @_Zaur_
You seem like a person very interested in European history.

''Wolfred1ght''

Müdavim
Katılım
7 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Creative is everywhere. We can talk in my Russian topic if you want.
We need to continue the subject in the russian speaking section.
Mesaj otomatik birleştirildi:

So aren't you going to write something? We are at home every day, and I'm tired of having the same people having the same conversation every day.

Son düzenleme:

Berat Walsh

Asistan
Katılım
28 Mart 2021
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
I'll get rid of you, John. Even if I lose now, I will win in the future. I'm not a new person, never been. John, I'll beat you, that day we'll be free as a nation.

404 Error

Müdavim
Katılım
22 Şubat 2019
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
The Western Roman Empire is destroyed by barbarians. Too much Latin Roman is killed by barbarians. But one man is have chance to reconquer the west and making Rome great again. He's too courage and never lost a war. He's can defeat all barbarians and saving Europe. He's can win a war with sword and long spear. He's Justinian! I think we... drinking... too... much... Belisarius? ?

''Wolfred1ght''

Müdavim
Katılım
7 Ocak 2021
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
About the man in front of you, about the dictator. You don't know yet, Jon. Not you, but someone else is ruling you. Don't be afraid, John. We will get rid of this dictator. Soon or later.
Oh my aman, what are you saying? .... it's cold.

I could not start the lesson due to some problems, I am here until Monday.

OBirGamer

Müdavim
Katılım
29 Ekim 2020
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Yaş
im a professional console gamer. I've been playing with ps3 since I was 5 years old, we had a ps3 fat but it died due to the YLOD Error in 2015 but no problem as I will get superslim soon

Üst