Bana İngilizce (basit) yaz tatilini anlatan cümle yazabilecek var mı ?

Bu konuyu okuyanlar

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Ya bana dönem ödevi verildi.Bana basit kelimelerden oluşan yaz tatilini İngilizce olarak anlatabilecek var mı ? Yada cümle cümle yazabilirsiniz.Pazar gününe kadar lazım :) ingilizcesi iyi olanlardan (çok iyi olmasına gerek yok ama ) yardım bekliyorum.. :S şimdiden saolun...:thumbup1:

evowinds

Müdavim
Emektar
Katılım
2 Kasım 2008
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Aşağıdakini değiştir ver, ustalığına göre 100 almaman içten bile değil :D

The summer holidays are the days of recreation and rest since these days come after hard work. These days come after the declaration of the school result. As the holidays began, I was enthused to plan for the period. I did not have to think much of the examination.
I was only thinking how to spend the vacation pleasantly, in visiting places, in reading of literature. I sought permission from my parents to pay avisit to Puri, a place that has fame all over the world. I had a desire to visit an ancient temple. I had heard of the attractive features of Puri with all its pictures que beauty from one ofmy friends. Its climatic condition on account of its location close to the seaside further attracted my mind to pay a visit in summer. After the declaration of the result on 6th May, I caught the Talcher Puri train. The journey was interesting. I reached Bhubaneswar first and there I visited Lingaraj temple, the caves of Khandagiri and Udayagiri to know the historical importance of the places. Next day I went to Puri from Bhubaneswar by bus. The temple of Lord Jagannath is sacred for the Hindus. The temple has a spacious yard surrounding it. The attractive feature of the temple is that even the lowest caste people partake the Prasad offered to the gods with the highest caste people. The people of the highest caste do not reject to this tradition. The crowd the place draws during summer is large. We offered our bhoga to the Lords. In the evening I spent the time on the sea beach enjoyed the cool breeze of the summer nights. The heat of summer was not felt there. From Puri I went to Berhampur by bus. There I lived in one of my friend's house. I visited the movie, held talks with other friends. When I went Tara Tarini temple at Berhampur with my friends we had to climb hills. The passing of the evenings on the sea beach was indeed joyous. On my way back to home I did not miss the opportunity of visiting the zoo at Nandankanan. As the school was to be opened on 15th June, I had to put an end to my pleasure trip there. I had no much money make further journey. I had got the pleasure of sightseeing. I engaged myself in the revision of my lessons of the previous year. I paid undivided attention to studies in order to make up for the time lost. Since I spent the vacation in moving new places I began my lessons with a refreshed mind and a cheerful heart. I felt as if my journey to those Places increased my capacity for work.

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
zaten bundan aldım birçok kelime :D :D bana biraz daha kelime lazım ben tatilimde çorumun osmancık ilçesine gittiğimi anlatıcam:D bana cümle verebilirmisin mesela saat kulesinin önünde fotoğraf çektirdim. osmancık kalesi gerçekten muhteşem. gibi cümelleri ingilizce verseniz geçmiş zamanda :D

ediz563

Asistan
Katılım
23 Ocak 2012
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Saat kulesinin önünde fotoğraf çektirdim/çekildim.
I had my picture taken in front of the clock tower.

Osmancık Kalesi gerçekten muhteşem.
Osmancık Castle is really gorgeous/great/wonderful.

evowinds

Müdavim
Emektar
Katılım
2 Kasım 2008
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Turkey… memories of a trip which was probably one of the most rewarding experiences of three ambitious students...
Written by Adriana Ferreira; Rita Rocha; Daniela Cunha
Friday, 30 October 2009 12:29
After some months waiting and speculating about the big trip, we, Portuguese students, finally arrived to Turkey, on 2ndrd October, we woke up early to face a trip of more than three hours to Denizli, the place where we had the pleasure to meet our Turkish family, with whom we have lived for a week. It was a trip full of anxiety since we didn’t know how the people would welcome us there and the waiting time made the situation become worst (but of course we had our "big boss" always there, in order to calm us down as well as the other teachers). October 2009, day on which we began a race for a new experience. Of course, we travelled with the company of teachers of our high school, all of us involved in the project G.A.M.E.S. The travel was tiring, mainly because we had to change the flight in Frankfurt, then from Istanbul to Izmir, and finally we had to travel by bus to Denizli. Even so, we were anxious to meet everything which was waiting for us in Denizli. Before we arrived at our most important destiny, we stayed in Istanbul just for one night. We have to refer that Istanbul is such a wonderful city! On the 3

Finally, we arrived to a cosy city named Denizli, more specifically to Honaz, a small village. At the bus station we had our Turkish father and sister waiting for us and we were lucky to stay together with the same family. What can we say about our family?....it was just amazing! We guess that we couldn’t be better welcomed. The house of the family is in Honaz, near the Honaz Mountain, from where we were able to be dazzled by the magnificent landscape which overlooks the whole village centre. On Sunday our family took us to the mountains…a beautiful scenery to appreciate! It was a day to know our family better. Then, the week began! On Monday our Turkish mother, a nurse, guided us to visit the hospital where she was working. Besides, many other members and friends of our family were interested in meeting us, among them a Religion teacher, an Arab teacher and the Turkish teacher, who belongs to the project. All of them were really nice with us and some of them joined us at night in our family’s house! On Tuesday we were glad to visit Pamukkale, another place of extreme beauty. Wednesday was the presentation day, the day on which we had to show what we were able to do….it was not so bad, and we can say that it was funny! On that day we also played basketball with the other foreign students and we visited the school where our Turkish father works; he is a teacher. Thursday was one of the busiest days…we had a meeting, at school, in which all the project students gathered with the objective to create a game. Then, we had the intercultural dinner… and we must add that our food suddenly disappeared!! The next activity was the intercultural soirée and there we sang two Portuguese songs… we had a great time and it was one of the funniest moments we lived there! Well, when the fairytale ended and the next step was to face the reality, and with it came the farewell. We don’t have much more to say about that, just that it was a moment of sadness with some tears…it is part of the process, mainly when we are talking about great moments lived! On Friday we were with our family and all together we visited wonderful caves of crystal clear water. On the same day we visited the mountains once again and at night we were in a coffee shop with a nice environment. At that night we said goodbye to some friends of the family. On some days of the week, at night, we used to sing while we were contemplating the beautiful view which was surrounding us….can you imagine how it was good? Saturday….the day we didn’t wish! We had to leave Denizli to come back to Istanbul! It became an unforgettable week to us, we had fun, we worked, we met new people, knew new traditions, a completely different culture, beautiful folk groups...without any doubt a great experience for us all. Furthermore, we were well treated by all the people and it’s with nostalgia that we say they will always be in our memory and in our heart. It was a huge life experience for us....an experience full of good energies. We can’t complain about anything, because it was simply perfect! On the 10th we came back to Istanbul where we stayed two nights. We took advantage of the day for shopping and knowing the city. There, we also had the opportunity to visit important monuments like the Blue Mosque, the Cistern, and so on. We had immense luck in having the opportunity to knowing another country. Turkey will always be in our memory! And that’s it....

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
çok saolun :):)

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Bana acil olarak şu kelimeleri basit 8. sınıf 9. sınıf ingilizcesiyle çevirebilecek varmı lütfen google filan kullanamdan yapabilecek avr mı :S ??

Osmancık kulesini çok sevdim.
Osmancık kulesinin önünde eğlendim.
Osmancık kulesi çok eski bir yapı.
Zamanımın büyük kısmını burada geçirmiştim.
Etrafında bir sürü kafe vardı.
Orası mükemmel bir yer.

pc_manyak

Doçent
Katılım
14 Ekim 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Bana acil olarak şu kelimeleri basit 8. sınıf 9. sınıf ingilizcesiyle çevirebilecek varmı lütfen google filan kullanamdan yapabilecek avr mı :S ??

Osmancık kulesini çok sevdim.
Osmancık kulesinin önünde eğlendim.
Osmancık kulesi çok eski bir yapı.
Zamanımın büyük kısmını burada geçirmiştim.
Etrafında bir sürü kafe vardı.
Orası mükemmel bir yer.

I like Osmancık Tower.
I enjoy in front of the Osmancık Tower.
Osmancık Tower is very old building.

There are a lot of cofee around of Osmancık Tower
Osmancık Tower is great pleace.

erenberk

Müdavim
Emektar
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Sırayla çevirebileceğim en basit şekliyle çevirdim.

I liked the Osmancık Tower so much.
I had so much fun in front of Osmancık Tower.
Osmancık Tower is an ancient structure. (ya da Osmancık Tower is an old structure.)
I spent most part of my time in that place.
There were lots of cafes around there.
It was a wonderful place.

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
çok saol :) komşumun oğlu için çok lazımdı :D pazartesi sonmuş :D uğraşıp duruyorum :)

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Arkadaşlar yarı ingilizce yarı türkçe olan bu metini bast işekilde %100 ingilizceye çevirebilecek varmı ??

zaman çok eğlenceli geçmişti.I attended activities like basketball, football and computer skills.
I spend my remaining free time reading books.And of course playing with sheeps.When I went back home.I told my Cousin the
holiday with details.I will go to çorum again.Artık dönme zamanı gelmişti.Ben çok üzgündüm.Çünkü ayrılık zamanı gelmişti.
Kocaeli'ye dönmüştüm.Okul hemen açıldı.

Bir daha ki tatili bekliyorum...

​ingilizce kelimelerde hata varsa onlarda düzeltilebilir :D

erenberk

Müdavim
Emektar
Katılım
10 Mayıs 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
I had a rare old time. I joined in some activities such as playing basketball, football, and improving my computer skills (computer skills'ten kastın ne olduğunu bilmediğimden böyle yazdım ama bu bir aktivite sayılmaz haberin olsun). I spent the remaining part of my time with reading books and with sheeps (burada play kullanmak bana doğru gelmedi). When I went back home, I told (discribe daha güzel olabilir) my cousin details of my holiday.

Şu son kısım tamamen saçmalık olmuş. Hikaye dediğin belirli bir sıralamayla gider, sen diyorsun ki dönünce hikayemi kuzenime anlattım sonrasında diyorsun ki artık dönme zamanı geldi :) Döndün sen zaten daha ne dönme zamanı? Bir de araya gelecek zaman sokmuşsun. Bunlar kronolojik sırada olmalı. Ben çok üzgündüm çünkü ayrılık zamanı gelmişti (iki saniye önce aynı cümleyi kurdun zaten) bu ne :D

I was sad because of going back home. Then, I arrived Kocaeli and my school was started. I am waiting for the next holiday.

pc_manyak

Doçent
Katılım
14 Ekim 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
I had very funny time. I attended activities like basketball, football and computer skills. I spent my spare time reading books and sheeps. Now it was time to return. I was very sad. I went to Kocaeli. When I went back home, I told my cousin details of my holiday. The school was open immediately. (Buradan hafiften emin değilim :) )

I expect next holiday....

Elimden geldiğince bu kadar kardeşim umarım yardımı olur.

Elbruz46

Müdavim
Katılım
22 Şubat 2008
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Kimi kandıracaksın? Öğretmenini mi kendini mi?

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
ÇOK saolun ama ben öyle karışık verdim sonra düzenlerim diye :)

İngilizceden anlamıyoruz ne yapalım ? yinede bir çok kelimede ben ekledim :D öyle %100 burdan almıyorum :)

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Arkadaşlar bu gün saat 17:00 a kadar bu metini çevirebilecek var mı ? fakat yine çok basit olması şartıyla ortaokul seviyesinde... [MENTION=106878]pc_manyak[/MENTION] [MENTION=105290]erenberk[/MENTION]

Osmancık saat kulesi çok eskidir.1852 yılında yapılmıştır.O zamanlar çok ilgi görmemiş.Şimdi her tarafında kafeler var.Geçen yıl yenilendi.Yıkılma tehlikesi bulunmaktaydı.Saati hiç yanlış göstermez...Şehrin tam ortasında bulunmaktadır..

Osmancık kalesi devasa bir yapıt.İnsanı büyüleyen bir güzellik.Diğer kalelerden daha güzel.Konumu şehrin tam ortasında.Şimdi bir çok hayvanın evi.Altında kümesler var.Civcivler,Horozlar,Tavuklar,Kuşlar...

Ahh,Koyun baba köprüsü çok hoş.Üstünden arabalar ve insanlar geçiyor.Yanındaki asma köprü çok zayıf.Koyun baba köprüsü asma köprüden daha sağlam.Tamamen bir beton yapı.

Bizim pirincimiz ve leblebimiz meşhur.Ben leblebiyi çok severim.her gün bir avuç leblebi yerim.Pirinç çok sağlıklıdır.Çok emek verilir.Sonunda eken kazanır...Tatilimin sonuna geldim.Artık poşet poşet leblebi alabilirim.

--- Mesaj Güncellendi ---

İlk paragrafi çevirebildim sonunda :D 2 saat uğraştım olmuşmu :D bu arada devamı için yardım :D

Osmancık saat kulesi çok eskidir.1852 yılında yapılmıştır.O zamanlar çok ilgi görmemiş.Şimdi her tarafında kafeler var.Geçen yıl yenilendi.Yıkılma tehlikesi bulunmaktaydı.Saati hiç yanlış göstermez...Şehrin tam ortasında bulunmaktadır..

Osmancik clock tower is very old. It was built in 1852. At that time, has not seen much interest. But now there are cafés on each side. It was restored last year. There was risk of collapse. It is in the middle of the city.

aquess1999

Müdavim
Katılım
4 Mart 2012
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
İlk paragrafi çevirebildim sonunda :D 2 saat uğraştım olmuşmu :D bu arada devamı için yardım :D

Osmancik clock tower is very old. It was built in 1852. At that time, has not seen much interest. But now there are cafés on each side. It was restored last year. There was risk of collapse. It is in the middle of the city.
Olmamış baştan çevir. :p :D

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
yinede yardım bekliyorum .. :D bu gün saat 18:00 19:00 a kadar yetişmesi lazım :S

pc_manyak

Doçent
Katılım
14 Ekim 2010
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Osmancık clock tower is very old building. Osmancık tower was built in 1852. (Burası içime sinmedi ama devam)At that time it seen has muck interest. But now there are a lot of cofee around it. It renewed last year.It is in the middle of the city.

Osmancık Tower is a huge building. It is enchanting beauty of people. It is better than other tower. It is middle of the city. Now it is many of the animal compartment. There are a lot of comp under the tower.

Koyun Baba Bridge is very nice building. People and cars pass its over. It next to bridge is very weak. (Bura saçma oldu sanki) Koyun Baba Bridge is stronger than the other bridges.

Our rice and roasted chickpea is famous. I like roasted chickpea. I eat roasted chickpea once a day. Rice is very healty. My holiday is the end. I buy a bag of roasted chickpea. (Emin olamadım buradanda)

Umarım yardımı olur...

ktlpby

Doçent
Katılım
26 Şubat 2011
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
hep sen kurtarıyosun beni :D çok saol :D hadi kendinize iyi bakın :D :D

Cold_1907

Öğrenci
Katılım
7 Haziran 2012
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Kimi kandıracaksın? Öğretmenini mi kendini mi?

Nihayet biri ona gerçekten yardım etmenin anlamını biliyor. Bu konuyu ben de öğrencilerime ödev olarak veriyorum ama amaç bana üzerinde yazı olan kağıtlar getirmesi değil. Çünkü onları seviyorum.

S

SDN Okuru

SDN Okuru
tatilde yaptıklarımızı when whıle şile açıklayın lüüütfen

S

SDN Okuru

SDN Okuru
arkadaşlar benim ingilizce ödevimi 1 günde kendimi anlatma cümle cümle yazarsanız m.o olurum

S

SDN Okuru

SDN Okuru
arkadaşlar bana acil yaz tatilinde geçirilen bir günü when while ile anlatan yazı lazım çok acil lütfen ama ben yaz tatilinde trabzona gitmiştim bunuda öne alırsanız sevinirim şimdiden teşekkürler...

S

SDN Okuru

SDN Okuru
ya banada yardım edebilirmisiniz?
do/does/can kullanarak tatil yerleri ve faaliyetleri cümle şeklinde ne olur bana da yardım edin

S

SDN Okuru

SDN Okuru
Harika Bir Sayfa Elinize Saglık Ama Ben 7.sınıf performans ıcın yazıcam yardımcı olurmusunuz ?

Üst