Doçent
Katılım
14 Eylül 2007
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Teyana Taylor - Google Me
<br /><br /><br /><br />
What's the word?<br />I'm the word on the street.<br />Ain't nobody hotter than me<br />Brawds wish they was me (hot!)<br />I'm superb<br />Fly like a bird<br />16 with the baddest curves<br />Weezy checkin' on me.<br />I'm hot, hot.<br />But I'm cooler than ya jewels.<br />I'm a big shot<br />Probably seen me in the nude.<br />Explore a safari<br />You know where ya girl be.<br />If you wanna find me.<br />Baby you can google me.<br /><br /><br />You ain't even gotta ask nobody bout me.<br />I'm certified on the internet than anybody<br />If you looking for me<br />Go and pull it up<br />Cause I'm a celebrity<br />I know you done heard of me.<br />You ain't even got a clue but it's so true.<br />They flashing them cameras<br />Cause baby I'm the new, new.<br />So if you looking for me go and pull it up<br />Cause I'm a celebrity<br />Go head & google me.<br /><br /><br />(You ain't nobody) Google me baby!<br />(Ya betta ask somebody) You betta google me baby!<br />(You ain't nobody) Google me baby!<br />(Ya betta ask somebody) You betta google me baby!<br />Google me baby <br /><br /><br />I betchu find me in Webster<br />Under the word "star"<br />And I shine like the deuce 6's on the car. (Bling!)<br />Can't get away from my pictures<br />Every where you are.<br />Wanna see a living legend<br />You ain't gotta look far.<br />Up close & personal.<br />Don't act like you don't know.<br />I'm all professional<br />Check the record!<br />Put it in ya search engine<br />"Teyana - The Princess of Harlem"<br />Baby you can google meeee!<br /><br /><br />You ain't even gotta ask nobody bout me.<br />I'm certified on the internet than anybody<br />If you looking for me<br />Go and pull it up<br />Cause I'm a celebrity<br />I know you done heard of me.<br />You ain't even got a clue but it's so true.<br />They flashing them cameras<br />Cause baby I'm the new, new.<br />So if you looking for me go and pull it up<br />Cause I'm a celebrity<br />Go head & google me.<br /><br /><br />(You ain't nobody) Google me baby!<br />(Ya betta ask somebody) You betta google me baby!<br />(You ain't nobody) Google me baby!<br />(Ya betta ask somebody) You betta google me baby!<br />Google me baby <br /><br /><br />Ladies & Gentle men! Teyana!<br />On the cover on a magazine<br />Here wavin out the limousine<br />Interviews<br />Puttin it down in the booth<br />(So you can see me & hear me)<br />Every day, all day I grind.<br />So you can go head & gimme my shine.<br />Cause I'm a prodigy<br />You ain't gotta believe me<br />Google me baby!<br /><br /><br />(You ain't nobody) Google me baby!<br />(Ya betta ask somebody) You betta google me baby! (Google Teyana!)<br />(You ain't nobody) Google me baby!<br />(Ya betta ask somebody) You betta google me baby! (Star Trak!)<br />Google me baby​

Üst