Msn Discovery 3 Geliyor!!!

Bu konuyu okuyanlar

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

gokseldede93

Öğrenci
Katılım
1 Nisan 2009
Mesajlar
Reaksiyon puanı
Puanları
Sitenin forum sayfasında bulunulan ve yetkililerce verilen habere göre msndiscovery 3 çok yakında piyasaya çıkacak yeni windows live 2011 e tam uyumlu olacakmış.Şuan için test ve beta aşamasında olan yazılım önümüzdeki haftalara doğru halkın kullanımına sunulacak beta sürümüyle görücüye çıkacaktır.

So here it is: the first beta of MessengerDiscovery 3!
What's new in MD3 so far?
- A complete translation to C#
- Vastly improved internal proxy engine

Since MD3 has been translated to C# every feature needs to be tested!

New features so far:

- Ability to disable MessengerDiscovery from menu
- Show contacts email instead of friendly names (nick names)
- Change which monitor alerts are shown on
- Change event log time formatting
- Features that require a WLM restart a marked with a asteris '*' at the end and has a tooltip

Newer features are still to come, I'm only adding basic ones while testing the new proxy engine. We will see massive new features in the coming builds such as; encrypted conversations, group protection, login progress bar, advanced debug features for pros, protocol manipulation API for plugin devs, 20 new !commands and IM window !command list plus many many others that I'm keeping secret .

I hope you all enjoy testing MessengerDiscovery 3. The road will be long, there will be more bugs than features but by the end of it we all would have created the best Windows Live Messenger addon possible .
Over the coming weeks I will show off some of the secret features and in about 45 days will announce a release date

Durum
Üzgünüz bu konu cevaplar için kapatılmıştır...

Son mesajlar

Üst